5K views 29 replies 19 participants last post by  cat_luver_62 
#1 ·
First of all, hi all dear catlover :D

This is Mithril, at six months...

At 2 months...

Do you like it? ;)

See less See more
#2 ·
Aww! Is it a he or a she? He/She is so adorable! I love how poofy your cat is.
You might want to re-post this in the Meet my Kitty board, that's where people go to look at pet pics. (You'll get more "Awww!"s over there,lol)
--Annasaur

#10 ·
ForJazz said:
OH WOW!!! Not only are you a Siberian fan, but you are a Lord of the Rings fan!!!!!!! You are my new best friend. ;) And your cat is absolutely stunning. I love him. I want him.

PS -- have you put him to the "allergy test" yet? ;)
Yes, my sib do not make any reaction at protein FEL D1, iv'e tested on a subject very very reactive (allergy 4+).

I think the Sib it's the only breed in the universe of cats with that particularity. :wink:

#15 ·
Hi and welcome! What a beauty your kitty is! Look at the size of those feet, even at 6 months...he will be a giant (as if he isn't already)! 8O

My daughter has a kitten that she assumed was a maine **** mix, but looks amazingly like your kitty at two months (she has huge paws also - oh, and LOTS of attitude!) :?

(She is the kitty on the far left in my sig) She always seems to hate me :( and me alone. I think it is because my daughter was in the process of moving right after her spay, so I was caring for her. I had to be the one to check her incision and squirt "nasty" medicine in her mouth, so I don't blame her for not liking me. I am hoping she will come around in the future, but I don't get to see her often.

We love pics, so keep them coming! Your Sib is beautiful! btw...my daughter's bf is highly allergic to cats and rarely comes to my house because my kitties trigger severe reactions, but he can let Em sleep on his pillow and it doesn't bother him at all. Interesting. :D

#21 ·
Oh yay -- good. I am SOOO cautious about using the "eye roll" smilie. Unless I use it to refer to myself or someone not in the conversation, I feel like it comes across as pretty negative. It's such an awesome smilie and describes how I feel quite often, but it's just an "e-fight" waiting to happen! lol

#22 ·
This has nothing to do with the cat but I was trying to resolve a friendship with someone and she refused to talk on the phone and lives kinda far away and said she would only speak on the computer. I told her I was not a fan of this because there is no way to discern a person's tone/inflection and sure enough the conversation got out of hand. It's hard sometimes to properly explain yourself on the internet without things getting misconstrued.

Beautiful kitty by the way. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.