Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Mammoth Cave, KY
And old post but still kind of funny...and true
Back in May, I posted this to another board. This morning I just sort of popped in there to see if anyone still posted there (not many), but ran up on my old post, and thought it might be funny enough to at least share here......
"I just now, a few minutes ago, finished installing an under the sink water filtering system in my kitchen. Doing this job should have taken about a hour, it took a little over three....why?......because the ENTIRE jellice tribe decided to help. During what had to be the funniest home improvement project ever, I learned a few things, and remembered a few things that I'd forgotten, like......
1. No matter how cramped a space you are working in, at least 2 cats will find a way to get in there with you.
2. Any time that you are working on something with tiny pieces, the cats will find those same tiny pieces to be incredibly fun to play with, to include a game that looks something like football and which results in the parts being swatted under the stove.
3. A cat can make a rubber washer roll a long, long, long, long long way.
4. Its quite hard to screw tiny little nuts onto tiny little bolts while someone is swishing a tail under your nose.
5. Anything you drop is fair game!!
Other side of the coin....we made it work!!"