Waiting for Bobby - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-16-2005, 01:07 AM Thread Starter

Waiting for Bobby

HE'S BACK! HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK

I'm so excited I don't know whether to scream or cry or do both at the same time.

This evening at 8:30 my house manager knocked at the door, saying that he thought my cat was at the front of the house. I asked him whether the cat was black or gray - he said he didn't know. so I ran downstairs, and I saw him against the wall of the next house. I called him several times, and he started to come towards me. When he was close enough, I snatched him up in my arms so that his whole body was cradled in my arms, I ran up the house stairs, slammed the front door behind me, ran up to my apartment (while Bobby was struggling to get free), got inside, shut the door and locked it. Then I put Bobby down and fed him.

He's a little dirty, but he's fine otherwise. I managed to put his new collar and tag on (under protest). The collar fastens with a tab of velcro, rather than a buckle.

I think I'm still slightly delirious with anxiety and euphoria.

Thanks to all of you who held the light for Bobby and me. Your support is gratefully appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-16-2005, 01:14 AM
Premier Cat

Zahavah, I'm glad to hear your good news. I'm glad you got your kitty back!

To avoid confusion with your earlier thread, would you please repost this in that thread? You can indicate that it's an update by editing the title in the first post in the thread. Thanks.

Owned by Pepper and Pumpkin RIP Snickers 8/22/00 -- 11/28/06

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-16-2005, 01:18 AM Thread Starter

Zahavah

OK, will do.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-16-2005, 01:28 AM
Premier Cat

Sorry if I wasn't clear, Zahavah. I meant for you to edit the title of the old thread, and then copy your update as a new post in the old thread.

We try hard to keep only a single thread running on any one topic at a time. Thanks.

I'll lock this thread and bring your old thread up to the top.

Owned by Pepper and Pumpkin RIP Snickers 8/22/00 -- 11/28/06

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page