hahaha... i just had to share this - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-22-2005, 10:57 PM Thread Starter

hahaha... i just had to share this

my boyfriend's not home so there's really no-one for me to tell this to, so you guys are the lucky ones to hear it!

my kittens are craaaazy together. they run around and jump on each others backs and play like there's no tomorrow.

annie (anya, my new kitten) was hiding under the bed... or rather, IN the bed (she found a hole in the box spring and likes to climb in there... it's her "safe place"), and hallie was wandering around looking for her. i'm sitting in the other room just watching, because i know something is gonna happen. hallie's sniffing around at something on the floor about two feet from the bed when annie jumped out at her... i SWEAR hallie lept about 4 feet in the air. straight up!... she cleared the height of my bed, and probably could have lept over a small child. i think i laughed for a good 10 minutes straight after that.... haha, oh the acrobatics in kittens! i love it!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-23-2005, 02:33 AM

Kitten antics! Love it! And you described it so well.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-23-2005, 04:59 AM

Hehehehe...that is awesome. My cat who is a whole 13 pounds will occasionaly blast off straight up into the air. It still astounds me each time. They are so strong and agile.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-23-2005, 02:23 PM

Are you the one who wrote about your new kitten being so shy, hiding in the boxsprings? If you are I think I remember telling you that they would probably be playing soon......Oh, happy day!!! I'm so happy that they are playing! They and you will have so much fun.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-23-2005, 07:50 PM
Cool Cat

Oh I remember that kitten play, it is soooo funny to watch.

Shari
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-23-2005, 09:01 PM
Premier Cat

That is hilarious. I've seen my cat Sugar jump straight into the air one time when she was spooked, hilarious
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-25-2005, 01:22 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihave3kitties
Are you the one who wrote about your new kitten being so shy, hiding in the boxsprings?
haha yeah, i am! she's still a bit timid (and she spooks quite easily too, we have creaky wooden floors and she gets freaked out and hides eeeevery time they make a sound... haha), but her and hallie play like they're best friends. it's amazing! it's just not that awesome when it's 5am and you can't get them to stop, though... haha...

oh well, they're only kittens once, right?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page