Envy driving me crazy!!! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-29-2005, 01:32 AM Thread Starter

Envy driving me crazy!!!

There is a gorgeous orange kitty that comes around my house ALL the time. He stands outside my french doors and looks in. He stands there for hours. I think its cute, and hes obviously well taken care of, he has a beautiful coat, but hes causing problems for me. Envy does not like this orange kitty. Not one bit. Nope. She stands at the french doors and stares at him and HOWLS and MOANS and HISSES and GROWLS for the ENTIRE time the cat is there(no shes not lusting after him, shes long since been spayed). Anyone know of a way to get her to quiet down a bit without chasing the orange kitty off?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-29-2005, 11:40 PM
Premier Cat

You do need to cover the glass or get the orange cat away from your door somehow.

Otherwise, you could end up with a case of redirected aggression on your hands. Your cat could get so worked up that she takes it out on your other cat, you, or a family member. This is a difficult problem to correct once it happens. Not good at all.

The orange cat may get bored and go away once there's nothing to look at. A curtain or even something to cover the lower half of the door should work.

Owned by Pepper and Pumpkin RIP Snickers 8/22/00 -- 11/28/06

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page