He runs from the old owner now - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 10-01-2005, 02:11 AM Thread Starter

He runs from the old owner now

My friend moved to a new apartment and the other tenants complained about his cat jumping on their cars so he gave him to me. He was here for a few weeks and then he got into a fight wit the neighbors cat and got an infection in his left leg. I thought it was broken so i called my friend to come have a look. He said it didnt look good but he didnt think it was broken. He took him to the vet where he stayed for 2 days, they did some mild surgery on him and hes all good now. When he comes over now the cat runs from him. I guess since he took him to the vet he has fear of him now taking him away.

He took him to the vet and i went and got him. Was this a good thing? he just knows now when he pulls up to run like ****, and thats what he does. As soon as the door opens he cant get away fast enough. He has owned him since he was like a few months old.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page