They're at it again over the window - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-08-2005, 10:47 AM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

They're at it again over the window

There has been trouble here in my home office over who gets the window. JoJo and Big Tom are willing to share now, but Jo has been wrapping herself in the curtain (I don't know maybe she's trying to disguise herself) to the point where I know she's going to pull the curtain off the window. And of course there are claw holes in the curtain now, I don't mind that though. Last night she's wrapped in the curtain while licking the head of (The Thinker) a bookend. She is a curious little monkey.

Shari
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-08-2005, 03:54 PM
Banned

Are your cats just sitting in the window, or do you have a cat perch mounted? I think if you get a big enough cat perch, or construct one from do-it-yourself shelving materials, it should be big enough to accomodate both cats. I know how much cats like windows.....
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-08-2005, 06:57 PM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

We have an L shaped desk. The long part is under the window. I have two cat perches in the family room windows, they don't bother with them. Also there is a large bay window upstairs with a nice cushion for them, but nooooooooooo they gotta have this particular window. Really I think it's because they like being in the same room with us.
I just had to untwist JoJo out of the curtain again.

Shari
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-09-2005, 05:29 PM

All 4 of mine compete for the 2 windows in my home office. Unfortunately, those are my smallest windows. Seeing as my home office is UPstairs and all the other windows they can perch on are DOWNstairs, they choose to be in the small windows UPstairs, near me. That entails sometimes crawling over the keyboard and over the printer to get there. No matter (for them). Sure does create problems for me, though. Two of my babies just HAVE to be near me all the time. ALL the time. Bathroom time included. Follow me up and down the stairs all day long. Reading the paper. Typing out work orders, cooking, making the coffee, no matter what I'm doing. They think morning grooming is time for them, too. Putting on makeup for me, combing them at the same time. They love to be groomed! I use regular rat-tail combs on them, and they love it (could have something to do with the name of the comb!! LOL) The other 2 aren't quite so obsessive, thank God. Cause Mickey is my 18 pounder, and he takes up a LOT of room!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-09-2005, 05:48 PM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

I'm lol at your post Mickey's Mom, we complain about it but we wouldn't have it any other way . Love my little monkeys too

Shari
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page