Cat condo I bought - very good deal! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-19-2005, 10:03 PM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

Cat condo I bought - very good deal!

I bought a cat condo few months ago (sorry, I didn't have time to post any pics).

I would recommend this company to anybody! They are cheap and they are great people to deal with. I didn't pay anything for shipping - and I'm in Canada (the company is in USA). I just payed for customs fees.

Honestly, I"ve never seen a better condo here in Canada for such price.

Here is a pic of the condo I bought (pic from their web site):

And here is a web site of the company:
http://www.yugisoft.com/catfurniture.asp

The toys on our condo are gone by now... The cats took them the first day we installed the condo!

-eva-

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-19-2005, 10:51 PM

Ive been to their website before. The prices seem great, and the free shipping makes it a great deal. My only concern was the quality of the condos. Would you say its good quality? Thanks.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-19-2005, 10:58 PM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by micp879
Ive been to their website before. The prices seem great, and the free shipping makes it a great deal. My only concern was the quality of the condos. Would you say its good quality? Thanks.
As I said, the toys were gone in few minutes. The cats just pulled them and played with them on the floor - I still have the toys.

There is one thing that happened to me. After about 6 months of using it, a plastic part (which is inside of the pole) broke. It wasn't fixable. I emailed the company and they sent me replacement right away. I was very happy with the fast reply. I guess there is a chance that something breaks - especially with my condo, having 3 cats jumping on it all the time.

The cats love the tower - I gotta take some pictures and post them. Mine has 3 'places' on the top and I have 3 cats - it's perfect for them and they spend lot of time on it.

-eva-

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-20-2005, 12:49 AM

Does the condo seem stable when the cats are on it. My two guys are around 15lbs, and Im concerned about the condo tipping with them on it.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-20-2005, 03:58 AM

Thats basically the same condo I have. I got mine from a different company and I have an additional ramp on the lower level. I have 4 cats.....one is over 15 lbs. The other 3 are between 11-13 lbs. I haven't had any issues with it tipping or rocking. The quality is pretty good. I think the wood is a little thin, but that was my only complaint. I've had mine for around 6 months with no issues.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-20-2005, 06:51 PM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

It seems to be stable. The cats are jumping on it, sometimes playing (fighting) but the tower doesn't really move. I would recommend it to anyone!

-eva-

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-20-2005, 07:08 PM

Looks very good, I think I'm going to ask them about the shipping costs to Europe, I really like it!
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-20-2005, 09:37 PM

Wow our four would love that
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page