Litter Locker users - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-31-2005, 06:07 PM Thread Starter

Litter Locker users

I know someone posted a while ago about using the Diaper Genie refills for the litter locker. Well, there's another diaper disposal system called the Neat! system which has refills that are IDENTICAL to the litter locker ones. You can get them at WalMart.

Also, the Super Walmart near me now carries litter lockers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-31-2005, 09:27 PM

Wow, I am gonna have to run to Walmart. I just ran out of my bags today and was not driving the 65 mile round trip to go get another baggy system this week!
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-31-2005, 10:22 PM

I just saw the litter locker at the store the other day (on sale too!) I couldn't decide whether or not to get it........what's the verdict on it??? (sorry if this comes across as a thread jack!!)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-31-2005, 10:50 PM Thread Starter

No thread jack thought came across my mind. I love it, but others have found cheaper alternatives. It's really great for a one-cat household, but I'm thinking of getting a second one to make it easier on me (that way I can place a litter locker next to each litter box).

It's really a matter of preference and cost. But like I said, I love mine and do not regret the money spent on it.
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-01-2005, 09:47 PM

I love mine, I paid $20 for it at Petsmart. It came with the first thing of bags, and cleaning my one litter box out twice a day (2 cats in on box) the roll thingy of bags lasted me almost 3 weeks. Of course, I do not turn it every single time, if there is only a little bit of dirty litter I would not turn it. The refill cartridge is $8.99 at Petsmart, well worth it in my opinion. I like it because it helps keep my 2 year old son out of the dirty trashcan!
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-01-2005, 09:57 PM Thread Starter

Here is what the Neat! refills look like (identical in size and shape to the Litter Locker refills):
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-03-2005, 05:29 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to roseeden
I am buying one right now!!! I got a $10 coupon for the Litter Locker.
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-03-2005, 05:36 PM
Tom Cat

Does it actually work? I'll have to check this out!
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-05-2005, 04:43 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to roseeden
I brought one yesterday. It was on sale at Petco for $19. I had a $10 coupon they gave me earlier in the year, so I only paid $9 for it.

I love it!!! It is very easy to use and it works well.

However, it was missing one of the rubber feet when I got it. It annoys me to no end. I guess I just have to go out and buy another rubber dot thingy.

Also, the litter scoop was a little crappy. I replaced it with my old litter scoop (Pet Gold) as soon as I opened the box.
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-06-2005, 02:09 AM

I had never heard of this, so I just looked it up online..I feel stupid for asking, but I don't get it!!!

What is the purpose of accumulating two weeks worth of cat waste in this contraption? I scoop everyday and toss it in a bag, then right into the outside trash barrels.

Can someone explain?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page