Cats - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-03-2005, 11:24 AM Thread Starter

Cats

hey peeps, yeah what is the best thing about cats? i love cats they are kool. i love when they sleep with me. and i love how they get so play full.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-03-2005, 11:54 AM
Cool Cat

Yeah, my long hair jumped in bed last nite with cat litter throught her coat. Don't know how she did that one but we had to get up and brush and comb it out.
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-03-2005, 02:30 PM

I don't mind cats sleeping with me, but mine is a big cat and he is SUCH a bed hog,and not to mention when he decides to start cleaning himself in the middle of the night. UGH.

But he's my boy and I love him.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-03-2005, 04:56 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via Yahoo to my5kitties
Best thing about cats? Hmmm...I guess the way mine ask for belly rubs. Midnight, Star and Lucky will roll over onto their backs and look at me with the feline equivalent of puppy dog eyes and will nudge my hand if it's close enough. Also when I'm laying on my bed and either one of the kittens will jump on the bed with me and headbutt me to get some belly rubs, snuggles and cuddles before we all crash on my bed.

----------
Renée
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-03-2005, 05:22 PM

So many things I love about having cats. You guys have mentioned lots of them. I love that they have their own little personality. How they have their own unique way to show affection. And yes both my cats sleep with me and yes the are the rulers of the bed. I sleep around them as to not disturb them. How pathetic is that.....come to think of it they pretty much rule the house Wouldn't have it any other way
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-03-2005, 07:24 PM

the best thing about being owned by cats is the way that greet you when you walk in the door! It's the highlight of their day when you come home! You can't beat that!
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-05-2005, 05:24 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to roseeden
I love cats because they are QUIET. I used to have dogs but cats are definitely for people who like peace and quiet.
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-05-2005, 05:41 PM

I prefer cats because they can live in an apartment comfortably, How one of my kitties must sit on the edge of the tub while I bathe and is facinated by the wate ,the softness of thier fur as I stroke them is so soothing.
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-05-2005, 07:58 PM
Cat Addict

Night crazies...I love 'em. I'll be sitting there, having a latte', watching CNN or something equally boring, and suddenly the house just explodes with activity, every cat in the house goes from napping to full speed. Comes complete with laundry basket hurtles, curtain climbing, and toilet diving. And after a few moments of nuttiness, everyone goes back to their spot and lays down for a nap.
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-06-2005, 02:01 AM

I love how one of my cats kneads my hair, then passes out on my head..so sweet!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page