two funny stories. - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-03-2005, 02:23 PM Thread Starter

two funny stories.

Well, I figured I would post two things my cat has done lately that definitely cracks me up.

First, was just last night (11/2/05) the hallway was dark and my bedroom door was open, and my bedroom light was off as well. My little (not really, he's actually fat) Shiz tzu and maltese mix dog walked into my dark room, probably to go create havok as he usually does in my room, but I ignored it and continued watching tv. Only moments later I see him running out of my room, he seemed to be running in one spot (hardwood floors) but finally got moving and was basically yelping...something scared him and SCARED HIM GOOD. I looked harder into the darkness and lo and behold. My cat Tux's eyes reflect in the darkness and he comes walking out like which could be to me at least...an evil grin. Tux absolutely loves tormenting my little dog Snickers.

The second story was this morning. Now my cat's food dish is in my room, so I got up and fed him and he went about eatting, now my big chocolate lab comes walking up to my door (my door is wide open) and starts making noises and walking around in my doorway, finally I look up as I was gonna get up and see what she wanted, and all the sudden my door flung shut. Apparently Tux got so fed up with her racket he shut the door on her and went back to eatting, when he was done he opened the door back up and went about his day.

I swear my cat Tux truely is King of the household.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-03-2005, 02:45 PM
Tom Cat

haha those are cute stories. It's the first time I heard of 2 dogs running away from a cat! Go Tux! hehe
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-06-2005, 09:46 PM
Cool Cat

Cats rule, dogs drool.

Shari
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-06-2005, 11:20 PM
Premier Cat

Tuxy's have such great personalities.
I loved the stories!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-09-2005, 10:50 PM
Cat

funnies

well, of course he is royalty-you don't think one of those dogs is, DO YOU?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page