Need Suggestions - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-11-2005, 02:22 PM Thread Starter

Need Suggestions

My Bengal, Dash has this bad habit of destroying any toy we give him within an hour or so after giving it to him. Does anyone know of any cat toys that may be indestructable like Kongs for dogs? It's becoming expensive to entertain my cat!!! It is funny though that he's so strong, he can crush almost anything. I'm guessing it's the ALC in him.

Any suggestions?
Thanks!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-11-2005, 03:15 PM

My honest suggestion...don't spend money on toys! Give him rolled up bits of paper, bottle tops, etc. Make your own toys for him and then you save money! We made our cats a huge box full of screwed up bits of paper, and threw treats in for them to find...kept them entertained for days!
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-11-2005, 03:26 PM Thread Starter

My honest suggestion...don't spend money on toys! Give him rolled up bits of paper, bottle tops, etc. Make your own toys for him and then you save money! We made our cats a huge box full of screwed up bits of paper, and threw treats in for them to find...kept them entertained for days!

You know, He likes that kinda thing more than anything. He does love those fur covered mice too. They only last about 10 minutes though LOL !!!
Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-12-2005, 03:17 AM
Premier Cat

Get a pen light! Mine could play for hours chasing it. Its their favorite entertainment
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-15-2005, 09:01 PM

I second the film canister, my cats love that.

Another thing I've found - rabbit feet! Ebay has them and I bought a dozen for my cats and they LOVE them. All balls are good, too...that'd be pretty hard to rip up.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-17-2005, 09:45 AM Thread Starter

Rabbit feet? Hmmmm, he loves the mice with the rabbit fur on them. That may just work!!! Are they the rabbit feet like the lucky rabbit's feet or are these real? Sounds good.
I'm also gonna try the film canisters as well.

Thanks guys !!!
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-17-2005, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumstix
Rabbit feet? Hmmmm, he loves the mice with the rabbit fur on them. That may just work!!! Are they the rabbit feet like the lucky rabbit's feet or are these real? Sounds good.
I'm also gonna try the film canisters as well.

Thanks guys !!!

We got ones like this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/LOT-RABBIT-FOOT-FEE ... dZViewItem

My cats LOVED them -- I bought a dozen and put 4 out...and I can't find them now, lol.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page