Why does me kitties.... - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 10:13 PM Thread Starter

Why does me kitties....

Why do my kats like green olives??? they dont eat them right away, they sit there and chew on them and swat at them and then eventually they will eat it but, why do they do this? and after they play with it for only a feww minutes the are wierd!!! the freak out as if it were cat nip!!! well if anyone could explain this, then i thank you!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 10:25 PM

don't know what to tell you niki, my kitty doesn't like olives lol! HELP ME NIKI!!!!!! My mom and step dad and dad and oh a whole bunch **** its driving me nuts. R u in fryburg right now?When r u gonna pay me back girlie?????? Just wondering!

EDIT by lymekaps -- removed language inappropriate for younger members
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 10:26 PM
Banned

Cats are, if I remember correctly, the only predator that "plays" with its prey. First of all, a cat can easily get injured while killing a rodent. And rodents know how to "play dead." So by flipping their kill around, a cat is making sure that it's really dead. Second, a cat is the only predator that kills for enjoyment, rather than because it's hungry. People who let their cats outside find that often after eating their fill inside, they make a kill outside and bring it in to play with it or present it to their people instead of eating it.

You cat is exhibiting these behaviors with the olives.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 10:55 PM Thread Starter

Lynn, im sorry lol, and second i left before i could pay u back, i will have mom give u the money though. yes i am in fryeburg. WE HAVE INTERNET lol!!!!! well i will talk toy you eventually, i will be back in like 3 weeks.

im sorry u have to deal with ur mom and step dad and real dad..... its depressing..... lol ttyl!

:* Niki
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 11:01 PM

i will email you the whole story....i posted about it on lfb........

oh yeah we don't have a comp yet due to bubby's wife being a lazy *****. I'll be home sometime tomorrow! hey you should see the sweet poem i wrote for another member of the board in the over the rainbow bridge forum.....

EDIT by lymekaps -- removed language inappropriate for younger members
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-15-2005, 02:09 PM
Premier Cat

Please use a PM to have personal conversations. Thanks.

Owned by Pepper and Pumpkin RIP Snickers 8/22/00 -- 11/28/06

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page