might be getting another kitten - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-15-2005, 01:25 PM Thread Starter

might be getting another kitten

Annie will NOT settle down and she doesn't always want to play with the toys and since I always have to be with her to keep her happy I can't do my school work or draw so if she doesn't settle down by this weekend we will be going up to Elmore and getting a friend for her! If we do that then I will make my mom get a male! hehe Annie is her kitten so if we are able to go to Elmore than that kitten will be mine! I do wish I could get an adult though.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-15-2005, 08:40 PM

I'm a firm believer in a multiple cat household. Tink was abandoned and we adopted her, and had her alone for about 6 months...but she would cry when we left so we added Minnie, and they're the best of friends.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-15-2005, 10:44 PM Thread Starter

yea. I just wish that Casper would play with her! Of course Casper isnt that playful. My mom keeps saying she wants to go back and get her sister and of course we all respond NO! lol We cant take another one of her lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-15-2005, 11:06 PM

see, i thought the same way. iw as working midnights and sleeping all day leaving Pharoah alone, i wanted to get him a friend. i won't say it was a bad idea, but it took a LONG time for the both of them to adjust to each other. even now, it seems they fight more than they play...
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-16-2005, 01:44 AM Thread Starter

yea thats why I plan on taking Annie with us to see which one she gets along the most with! Of course that is if we even do decide to get another.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-16-2005, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashdyre
see, i thought the same way. iw as working midnights and sleeping all day leaving Pharoah alone, i wanted to get him a friend. i won't say it was a bad idea, but it took a LONG time for the both of them to adjust to each other. even now, it seems they fight more than they play...
See, I guess that just depends on the personality of the cats. We have introduced all four, plus my sister's cat (their cousin), with very little difficulty.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page