I'm babysitting!!! :) - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-02-2005, 05:09 PM Thread Starter

I'm babysitting!!! :)

O.K., so here's the story. One of our cats Malci (unfortunately she died last year ) had a litter of cutest babies that we gave up for adoption. Well one of those kitties was adopted by this really nice lady, who promised that she'll visit us with the kitty (her name's Masa ) from time to time. Anyway she never did but yesterday she phoned my mom and asked if we could babysit her for a few days coz she must go to the hospital.

Of course we said yes and now I'm sooooo excited to see one of our little kitties again.

Oh and BTW Masa is a sister from my cat Eti! How cool is that. Do you think they'll somehow know if they're related?

And another thing, do you think I should introduce my two cats to Misa or should I just let it be since she's not staying permanently.
Any other tips on what I should do. I kinda lost here since I've never babysit.
Well I'll kepp you all posted on how things will go.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-02-2005, 09:58 PM
Banned

Probably it's best to not mix the cats together if they're not going to be staying together. You might avoid possible complications that way. She won't remember she's a sister. Though I suppose you could let them peek at each through a crack in the door and if there's no hostility on either side, it might be OK. Can you tell I'm ambivalent? It's only a few days....try it either way and just be prepared to keep them apart if they don't like each other.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page