Pa-Purr cat litter - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-11-2005, 11:14 AM Thread Starter

Pa-Purr cat litter

Anyone use this litter made from recycled paper? Do you like it?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-11-2005, 11:01 PM

I've tried a lot of litters before I settled on my favorite. Paw Pur definitely was not my favorite. My memories of it are that it smelled way too heavily of stinky perfume and that it didn't work that great. It didn't even rank in the middle for me.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-11-2005, 11:29 PM Thread Starter

Oh I totally agree! I did go ahead and try it and it was horrible! The smell was so strong and it didn't clump well at all. What did you settle on?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-12-2005, 10:56 AM

My all time favorite is Precious Cat by Dr. Elsey. You can get it at Petsmart and I'm guessing at most petstores. I also mix in a little Tidy Cats for Small Spaces. I love this combo. I found Precious Cat to be the absolute best clumping litter, especially for more than one cat. It clumps rock hard and is virtually dust free. I add a little Tidy Cats Small Spaces because I like the smell. It has a nice mild scent and not perfumy. I mix about 2/3's Precious Cat and 1/3 Tidy Cat. For us, with 4 cats, it works absolutely wonderfully. I"ve tried just about every cat litter, with the exception of World's Best which I know a lot of people like but it's way too expensive for me, and I am most pleased with the Precious Cat/ Tidy Cat mix. Precious Cat by itself is an exceptional litter in my opinion but the Tidy Cat Small Spaces adds just a little extra.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-12-2005, 03:26 PM

ok, this may sound silly, but conan and i have tried every litter known to man (between the cats and when i bred exotic rats) and the best litter for cats hands down is the PRESIDENTS CHOICE No Name Brand clumping kitty litter. ive never seen a litter that clumps so well and masks smell with absolutly no perfumes.

we went away for a week and i filled the box with fresh litter, and the lady that was supposed to be kitty sitting never changed the litter. lets just say, we got home, and didnt even get a chance to check the litter till the next day, never even thought of it, because it didnt even smell.

what a litter!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page