I found my toothbrush on the living room floor this morning - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-20-2005, 01:05 AM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

I found my toothbrush on the living room floor this morning

Which means one of them stole it from the toothbrush holder, dragged it through the bedroom, down the hallway, then into the living room and left it next to the dog, and I am certain the dog is in on it. Now here is the problem. Since this is my first morning brush and I'm with no toothbrush back up...do I use it anyway? I boiled a pot of water, threw the toothbrush into the pot only to have the bristles fall out, I dunno maybe I boiled too long. So I try getting some kosher salt on a wet finger and rubbing across my teeth, OMG the salt is burning my cold sore. Forget it, I take a shot of mouth wash and I'm out the door. There is no store open on my way to work at 6:45. I get to work have my morning coffee and forget about it. This evening I hit the door, kissed my husband, he stands back, eeww yuck honey did you brush your teeth today.....great.

Shari
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-20-2005, 01:11 AM
Premier Cat

OMG, too funny!! Bet the cats had good breath!!

Sounds like you'd better buy a big supply of toothbrushes...

Owned by Pepper and Pumpkin RIP Snickers 8/22/00 -- 11/28/06

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-20-2005, 04:05 AM

We've caught Mike chewing and licking our toothbrushes in the past. If you have mouthwash just place the head of the brush in a small cup of mouthwash. The alcohol should clean it enough - until you can make it to the store for a new one.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-20-2005, 04:48 AM
Tom Cat

Briar and Quinn have a collection of my toothbrushes. I now keep it in a cabinet instead of a holder on the counter. I still give them the old one when I get a new one though. They must have about five of them stashed around the house now

Kel
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-20-2005, 09:49 AM
Banned

If you REALLY knew what they did while you're asleep, well.....

you'd never get any sleep!!

post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-20-2005, 11:31 PM
Super Moderator

But like they say, "What you don't know, won't hurt you." So yes, if we are asleep, who really cares what they are doing. However, it's obvious reprots toothbrush was being violated by the cat and dog.

I know it's not funny, but i was laughing out loud when I visualized this cat on a mission to rid you of your toothbrush! Better lock it up! (The toothbrush, not the cat!)
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-21-2005, 01:21 PM
Cat Addict

Same thing but different here.. I firmly believe that no modern razor can shave as good as the good ole' gillette safety razor. The new ones are just more idiot proof, so yuppies don't cut themselves. I still use a 101 year old solid brass gillette, and use a lavendar shave soap, brush and mug

The brush is an absolute FAVORITE target for Mr. Skimbleshanks. If I leave it down to dry for just a few minutes too long, there's no way to know where it will turn up. I have bought a replacement before, only to find the old one a week or two later in a "kitty cube".
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-22-2005, 12:54 AM

I once came home from work to find 2 whole mushrooms in the middle of the living room floor. And I'm positive I did not leave them there.

My cat opened the cabinet door under the kitchen sink (where I keep the garbage can), fished out the mushrooms and carried them to the living room to play with.

Needless to say, the baby-proof cabinet door locks were installed the next day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page