Bella is getting coal in her stocking this Christmas! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-22-2005, 02:39 PM Thread Starter
Senior Cat

Bella is getting coal in her stocking this Christmas!

Last night, I hear this funny sound coming from under the bed. Oh no, one of the cats got a hold of something! So I get up and peer under there. Bella is hiding with her stash of gift bows! She must have had 4 or 5 of them hidden under there. I grab them away from her and suddenly remember that I left all my gift wrap supplies out. So I go downstairs and find that sure enough, she has raided the supply! I pack everything up, lock it in the closet and go back to bed.

A few minutes later, I hear the same noise coming from under the bed again. This time she has bows that have the sticky parts exposed, with paper stuck to them! She stole the bow off every single present that was under the tree! Some of them, she managed to rip off half the paper in the process too!

Bella has been very naughty this year!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-22-2005, 02:45 PM

hehe, but,but look how cute she is.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-22-2005, 09:51 PM

What a little monkey she is!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-23-2005, 08:44 PM

Well, it's your own fault!!! You should have bought Bella her OWN bag of pretty bows! That is sooooo cute.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-23-2005, 09:30 PM

This sweet little thing, Lily, is also getting coal in her Christmas stocking. She has been playing in her water bowl for the past week. Splashing water all over the floor -- getting her water bowl all dirty --- getting water in the dry food in the tandem bowl so that it's all sloppy and wet and the other 3 kitties don't want to eat it. I have thrown out 2 bowls of soggy wet food already today. (not cheap, either. It's Iams special diet). It's been every day for the past week, already. I just washed and waxed my kitchen floor today, and when it was all nice and dry and looking so great, Lily struck! A big, long streak of sloppy dirty water running across the floor and little paw prints all around it!!! And she KNEW. SHE KNEW!! As soon as she saw me, she took off and flew upstairs and under my bed! An hour later she comes out (she forgave herself!) and comes around purring like nothing had happened. OH!!
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-25-2005, 11:02 AM
Banned

That is too funny! It made my morning! It reminds me of my friend's boyfriend's cat, Stanley. Stanley will steal their cigarette lighters and hide them!!!!! Of course, Stanley is most likely trying to send a message!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey's Mom
Well, it's your own fault!!! You should have bought Bella her OWN bag of pretty bows! That is sooooo cute.
Yeah, but would Bella still go after the other bows because she knows they are not hers?
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-26-2005, 11:55 AM Thread Starter
Senior Cat

Despite Bella's antics, she had a good Christmas. New toys and catnip for everyone. And of course, her favorite part... As everyone opened presents, she was thrilled to steal all the bows and bat them around the house. After a while it became a game to see who could throw their bow the furthest and make her run the most!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-27-2005, 10:32 AM
Premier Cat

Bella is so cute! I guess you should put on the bows right before you tell someone to open the present. Hehe that noise under the bed drives me nuts, I hate it b/c they are always doing something bad under there
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page