I have a dilema. I am looking after my mother in laws cats, whilst she is away. One of them, Rosie, has started fitting. She is 14 years old and has had four fits now.
I have taken her to the vets and he has tried some tablets to stops the fits. Unfortunately these are having little effect.
He thinks she probably has a brain tumour and that she need to be put to sleep.
My mother in law asked me not to tell her if anything happened to the cats whilst she is away.
So,do I have her pts now or wait another week until her Mum gets home ?It's a dreadful decision to make but I feel she needs to be at peace now. The vets said she is not in any pain but she is staying at the surgery, so she is not in her own environment either.