So sad- updated with a serious ? - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-31-2005, 03:27 AM Thread Starter

So sad- updated with a serious ?

Beaver left tonight. I want to cry out loud but I don't want hubby to know how much this is killing me inside so I just hide and weep. I don't know how I'm going to go to bed, I may just sleep on the couch. I didn't know it was going to be this hard to give him up. He went to a 7 year old girl as a gift from an uncle, the parents were fine with it. I made sure they knew if it didn't work out that they HAD to bring him back. This is just so hard and watching him watch me from the back of the car window as they drove away was the killer. He was so scared to go in their car , it broke my heart. I will miss him forever.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-31-2005, 04:31 AM

oh, i'm sorry. reading this breaks my heart. i hope his new family will love him and take care of him as much you have.

***hugs***
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-31-2005, 02:16 PM
Premier Cat

How very sad...I am shedding tears for you as I write this. I hope Beaver's new family will love him and treasure him like you did.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-31-2005, 05:55 PM

Big hugs. I am sorry, I can't imagine how hard it must be
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-01-2006, 08:32 AM Thread Starter

Thank you guys. I broke down tonight and still can't go to bed. I've decided I'm going to somehow take him with me. Please tell me in your honest opinions. I really want hubby to call the guy up tomorrow and tell him that I've had this nervous breakdown, no joke, that they can keep all the cat stuff and if they could find it in their hearts to let me personally pick a rescue cat or even kitten out for them out of hundreds at the place I foster for, or even bring the little girl there to pick one out, and bring the cat to them in exchange for him back, I would be eternally greatfull and that I've just had my heart broken. He and I have been through so much from him almost dying because his mother was ripped from him way too early to working through some of his behavioral issues. I'd never find another boy like him, I love him dearly. I could keep him mainly in the guest house so Mom wouldn't be too sick with him around or even keep begging family members to hold him for a few months for me. I'd have to decide soon however as we leave within the next four days. But... Seriously, what do you think? Would this be way out of line for me?
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-01-2006, 10:59 AM
Jr. Cat

Hello iv only just joined the forum but I honestly think that if the separation is causing you as much heartache as it seems I think it would be best you had him back after all you and ur husband have gone thru with him it would seem like giving a child away. I unfortunatly have been thru the same thing(not with a cat) with my rats and it totally broke my heart but the woman who took them e-mails and send pictures regular but they were my babies and one of them id has since he was 3 weeks old and he nearly deid a few time and cost me a fortune but I love him even more.
I do believe you should ask for him back you must be in so much pain being away from him
Lots of hugs and kisses and praying you decided to take him back
Vicky

Vicky and Izzy
'Cats are smarter than dogs.You cant get 8 cats to pull a sled through snow!'

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-01-2006, 01:05 PM
gia

Hi Bmgcy

Get him back. Do it now before the little girl gets too attached. Do it now.

From what little I know of you and Beaver - you obviosly belong together.

Good Luck

Gia
xxx
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page