Thank you guys. I broke down tonight and still can't go to bed. I've decided I'm going to somehow take him with me. Please tell me in your honest opinions. I really want hubby to call the guy up tomorrow and tell him that I've had this nervous breakdown, no joke, that they can keep all the cat stuff and if they could find it in their hearts to let me personally pick a rescue cat or even kitten out for them out of hundreds at the place I foster for, or even bring the little girl there to pick one out, and bring the cat to them in exchange for him back, I would be eternally greatfull and that I've just had my heart broken. He and I have been through so much from him almost dying because his mother was ripped from him way too early to working through some of his behavioral issues. I'd never find another boy like him, I love him dearly. I could keep him mainly in the guest house so Mom wouldn't be too sick with him around or even keep begging family members to hold him for a few months for me. I'd have to decide soon however as we leave within the next four days. But... Seriously, what do you think? Would this be way out of line for me?