Our Ginger is fascinated with Showering! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-02-2006, 12:02 PM

Our Ginger is fascinated with Showering!

She started getting up on the shelf and watching either of us getting a shower ! She hears the water running and comes running, climbs up and lies there observing her "parents' getting clean . She also stays there and watches me shave.

Anyone else's kitty fascinated with watching their 'parents' ?

Dan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-02-2006, 12:22 PM
d_b
Cat

Psycho does this everytime I shower only he lays in the sink. When I'm done he jumps down and helps me dry my legs by licking them then rubbing against me.

If you can't spoil a pet, there is no use in having one.
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-02-2006, 12:30 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to spacemonkey Send a message via Yahoo to spacemonkey
Stephanie will stand outside the bathroom door yowling if we don't let her in.

When we're done with the shower, she weaves around our feet, plays with our hair, and licks our toes
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-02-2006, 02:43 PM

our cats get super affectionate when either of us gets out of the shower..rubbing our legs..meowing, rolling around..what's that about?!?!?!
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-02-2006, 04:36 PM

ours will siton the edge of the tub when we bathe orsit just behind the curtain with her head poked into the tub area when we shower. i think of it as more of a "are you CRAZY! thats water!" than fascination
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-02-2006, 04:41 PM

kit and fry wait for me to finish showering. when i open the door, they charge inside the bathroom. fry sits on the bathtub ledge while kit sits on the toilet. sometimes, fry will venture in the bathtub and wait for the faucet to drain.

brutus, on the other hand, can't be bothered by such trivial things like me in the shower. lol. i love my cats.
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-02-2006, 08:00 PM
Cool Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jimmyness
My cat mickey would get right into the bath with me, sit right in the water. He never missed a bath time =) he loved playing with the water.

Sincerely, Krystle.
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-02-2006, 09:02 PM
Cool Cat

My little pookster likes to wait for me to floss so she can bat at the string. I sometimes hold it behind her head so she sees it in the mirror and tries to get it then finally figures out where it really is.

I have to make sure I through it out under the kitchen sink, otherwise she will root through the bathroom garbage basket to get it. One day I found poop on a string in the basement and I figured it had to be she got it out of the garbage so I had to be careful when I throw it.
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-02-2006, 09:45 PM
Banned

So sweet!
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-02-2006, 10:08 PM
Banned

Poopsie will often jump in the tub after I am done showering. She just sits there and either looks up at me or watches the drain. A few times, she has jumped in the shower BEFORE I begin. I go to close the shower curtain and she STILL is in the tub. However, when I begin to turn on the water, she has a change of heart and decides to jump out of the tub as fast as she can!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page