Cat Play Cube - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-13-2006, 11:15 PM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

Cat Play Cube

I got 4 of these attached together and it is fun. http://shopping.discovery.com/
we also got a 5ft tunnel (for kids), $1.50, and some barney dinasour thing $2.50 at the Salvation Army store, and there is so much more activity around here without all the fighting.

I think they just like to jump out and scare each other. And sneak up on whoever's hiding in there.

Even the older cat can't resist the play, and the baby(5yrs-not really a kitten anymore) just bolts though them in a flash. She'll also get in there and spin like she's chasing her tail or something.

Someone in the reviews throws a wad of paper in, but any cat toy I throw in is in deep dodo, the tennis ball is the current, took about 3mins and 2 cats are in there. Great White Dope is scratching the side, might have to clip some nails.

The cubes were only $4 at Big Box Mart, so after seeing Discovery price, we may soon get more.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-13-2006, 11:24 PM

I have the ones for kids... for my kids but the cat uses them more. It's hard to find toys for the cat too since he's so picky but he loves them. We have the mega tunnels, lots of them hooked together...
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-14-2006, 08:41 AM

Re: Cat Play Cube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat Daddy
Big Box Mart

Where?

Those look like ALOT of fun!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-14-2006, 09:28 AM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

Go to this page and see the video if you really want to laugh, http://www.jibjab.com, there's alot more there too, you'll have to click it to see it.

Of course they deny they meant Walmart, but it's kinda obvious....
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-14-2006, 10:01 AM

Got ya!

I LOVE Jib Jab. I haven't visited that site in a while.

I might have to make a trip there today!!
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-16-2006, 10:03 AM

Re: Cat Play Cube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat Daddy
The cubes were only $4 at Big Box Mart, so after seeing Discovery price, we may soon get more.
I got one of these before Christmas at "Big Box Mart", I think they're like $3.88. Boo loved it so I went back over the weekend and got four more and made a big Z looking shape with them. My girls really love chasing each other through them.
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-16-2006, 03:44 PM

Thank you thank you THANK YOU for posting this!

I went out today and bought four of them!! My cats LOVE them!

I'll take some pictures of the happy kitties!!
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-16-2006, 08:41 PM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

Yes, the pictures would be nice to see, I don't have a digital camera yet, or a cd/dvd player either, so you can share the joy too.

Very good exersize too, it's nice to get them a toy they actually'll play with, rather then that mess of toys I have in the corner they won't touch.

Mine just had supper and are napping, but I can't wait till they get up to entertain me again.
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-16-2006, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllergyCat
I went out today and bought four of them!! My cats LOVE them!
Oh good. I'm not the only one who made a cube village I took some pics of mine. BTW - the cubes are about 16" square, have holes on three sides (and come with velcro tabs to attach cubes together at the holes) and some dangling stuff in the top of each cube. And for $3.88...well, that's why my spoiled girls have 5

post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-16-2006, 09:49 PM

I threw some jingle balls in the cubes. They have a fun time chasing those around since the balls really can't leave the cube. It's like putting a ping pong ball in the bath tub!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page