Can you guess what's better than catnip? - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-20-2006, 02:46 PM Thread Starter

Can you guess what's better than catnip?

If you were thinking some sort of alternative herb......you were WRONG! It's stinky hockey equipment!!!! Yes, it is true. My cat LOVES stinky hockey equipment I found out today. My son, who is a high school hockey player, needed me to repair his shoulder pads today. Now for those of you who are not familiar with hockey equipment, believe me, it is quite a smell. Let's just say, it will send you reeling if you get too much of a whiff. Anyway, he brought up the pads and put them on the floor until I could get to them and Winston just "died and went to heaven." He likes catnip the best of all my cats and I'm telling you, I do believe he thought this was much better. He just had quite the experience. Needless to say, it will not be a regular thing as what's fun for him "aint" fun for me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-20-2006, 03:17 PM
Cat Addict

My cats love stinky sweaty socks and shoes, so I'm sure they would love your sons hockey gear. My boyfriend works long days on his feet, and when he gets home, the cats just rub their faces all over his socks and stick their heads in this shoes for a big whiff. It's so gross...
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-20-2006, 03:27 PM
Cool Cat

Miss Chittles' likes to rub all over my smelly t-shirt when I leave it lying on the floor.

And I have one other that drags the dirty socks out of the laundry at night, leaving them lie around the house. The other night she must of got confused, because I was wondering how them dirty underwear got back up-stairs.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-20-2006, 04:46 PM
Senior Cat

My mom's cat loves stinky shoes. The stinker, the better. She often gets her entire front half stuck in my dad's nasty ol' boots....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-20-2006, 05:35 PM

this probably sounds gross/weird but I have one with a undergarment fetish. He drags my undergarments all over the house.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-20-2006, 05:45 PM

Bug-a-nator has a foot fetish, does not have to be smelly, but it does have to be bare...Every night when I go to bed he is at the bottom of the bed awaiting my foot to peak out from under the covers, so he can then rub all over it and drool ...Wierd cat
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-20-2006, 06:45 PM

My cats do that, too -- sweaty stuff, undies on the ground...they all like licking and smelling me after I've worked out, too.

I know that dogs for your crotch because it's the strongest smelling part of you body -- I'm assuming that's the same reasoning for this.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-20-2006, 10:12 PM
Cat

I'm glad to hear Holly isn't the only sick-o in the bunch with her underoo thing. She gets all rolly and happy if any of ours don't make it into the bin right away.

"A cat's got her own opinion of human beings, she don't say much, but you can tell enough to make you anxious not to hear the whole of it"

Jerome K. Jerome
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-20-2006, 11:32 PM
Cool Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jimmyness
when Cassey was younger she had a thing about bras

Sincerely, Krystle.
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-21-2006, 01:54 AM
Cat

My cats don't seem to do this, but my parent's Yorkie will sit waiting for my dad to take his socks off and then lick in between his TOES!

I was so digusted the first time I witnessed this!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page