yugisoft - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-22-2006, 06:26 PM Thread Starter

yugisoft

I am getting a pretty good tax refund and the kitties didnt' get much for xmas this year so I was thinking of getting them a cat condo. I know people had mentioned yugisoft on here before but I just wanted people's feedback again on their products. The price is definately right and the no shipping charges is a plus. I found one I like but my cats are 10-12 pounds and the dimensions of the condo itself and the perches seem small to me. 14 X 12 inches.

any feedback would be appreciated.

this is one I had in mind

http://www.yugisoft.com/viewitem.asp?id=2
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-22-2006, 09:06 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via Yahoo to my5kitties
That is an awesome cat condo! I don't think your cats would be too heavy for it. Would you be able to return it if it's not working out for your cats?

----------
Renée
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-22-2006, 10:12 PM

I believe there are some members here who have ordered Yugisoft and were happy with it. I've never ordered it so I don't know how sturdy and stable it is. Hopefully someone will jump on line here and let you know.

I can tell you that I have had really bad experience in the past ordering cheap cat furniture. I had a Petco item that wobbled and tipped over when my cats jumped on it. I once ordered an item from a discount webstie that made a creeking sound whenever my cats jumped on it and wasn't very stable and I had ordered stuff from Foster and Smith that turned out to be too small for my cats. I got rid of all these items.

One cat furniture company has never dissappointed me and if you have big cats this stuff is perfect. www.angelicalcat.com I must warn you their stuff is kind of pricey but very high quality with a 5 year warranty and I'm truly happy with all 3 of the items I ordered from them. Their stuff is built to accommodate heavier cats, even Maine Coons. However this does not apply to their budget line. Their budget line is designed for cats under 12 pounds and not even made by angelical but offered by angelical for those who don't want to spend a lot on the angelical stuff.

Good luck finding high quality cat furniture.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-22-2006, 11:35 PM
Cool Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jimmyness
whyyy whhhyyy must is only be shiped within the U.S.

Sincerely, Krystle.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-23-2006, 12:13 AM
Cool Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyness
whyyy whhhyyy must is only be shiped within the U.S.
From their FAQs.... http://www.yugisoft.com/faq.asp#why
Do you ship to Alaska, Hawaii or overseas?
Yes, we can ship cat condos to just about any location in the world. The shipping costs though do vary depending on your location and you can email us at [email protected] for the exact shipping costs to your location.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-25-2006, 11:34 AM

It says it can hold 40 pounds, so go for it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page