Cat bowl: Step and dine. - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-04-2006, 04:24 PM Thread Starter

Cat bowl: Step and dine.

I saw this at the shops today: http://maxiethecatgiftshop.com/pro621258.html

Anyone seen that before? Does it really work? I'm interested 'cause we have ants, so I have to put a plate of water underneath Taby's bowl which can get messy and wets the floor often. This looks good, it wasn't difficult to open, but I'm just wondering if he's really figure it out AND eat stepping on that all the while. Hmm..

If anyone's had experience with that, seen them work or whatever, please tell me about it. Thanx
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-05-2006, 12:15 AM

Looking at the picture, the one problem I see with that product is that the minute your cat takes his/her paw right off the step the lid will snap shut right in front of your cat's face. That could be really annoying to the cat. I would get rid of the ants. I don't know how affective this is on ants but when I first moved into the condo where I live now I had a roach problem and I was told to buy some of those plug in devices from Home Depot that create a sound wave that people, dogs and cats can't hear but scares away roaches and other insects. I haven't had a single roach in my home since I've had these plugged into the walls. So perhaps after exterminating your ants you might try plugging these into the walls so they don't come back.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-05-2006, 09:26 AM
Premier Cat

Since this is a product question, I'll move this thread to Cat Chat.

Owned by Pepper and Pumpkin RIP Snickers 8/22/00 -- 11/28/06

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page