Where do you shop for your furball online? - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-28-2006, 11:54 PM Thread Starter
Cat

Send a message via MSN to ziggystyles Send a message via Yahoo to ziggystyles
Where do you shop for your furball online?

Hello,
I just made another thread on cat food, but I hate posting two questions at once because sometimes the second question is overlooked.

Im looking for recommendations of online pet stores. I have a few bookmarked and there might be others out there that Im not aware of.

Are there any online stores that you shop at to get stuff for your cat?

Thanks,
Ryan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-01-2006, 01:01 AM

I've ordered from PetFoodDirect a few times. I've ordered cat food & my catit fountains & filters there.... I only order with a coupon, usually 20% to 25% off.

I've also ordered stuff from Jeffers Pet, Dr's Foster & Smith, Petco & Petsmart.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-01-2006, 01:17 AM Thread Starter
Cat

Send a message via MSN to ziggystyles Send a message via Yahoo to ziggystyles
thanks for the reply.

where do you get a coupon?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-01-2006, 01:48 AM

You're welcome. Once you order from PFD, you're on their mailing list & they send coupons often & they usually always have a coupon available. Mostly they're only 11%, 13% or 15% off, but every so often thay have a 20%, 22% or 25% coupon... I just wait for those. You can also google "petfooddirect.com coupons" & you get lots of sites with coupon codes. I always do that before I place my order to see if there's a better coupon available.

I always do a coupon search before I place an order anywhere. Just last month I was planning on ordering bar stools from JC Penney that were on sale. At the last minute I remembered to search for a coupon & found one for free shipping. That saved me a good bit since the 4 stools were very heavy!
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-01-2006, 01:12 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to roseeden
Do you mind posting coupon codes now and then on here? I can never find them
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-01-2006, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shengmei
Do you mind posting coupon codes now and then on here? I can never find them
Sure, I just recieved a 20% off coupon for NationalPetPharmacy.com. They have a cat food, as well as a few supplies like fountains. The code is NPP2038, it ends midnight, March 2, 2006.

I don't have a current coupon for petfooddirect at the moment, but I'll post whenever I get a new one.

*Edit* I just received a new one for PetFoodDirect. 20% off, Offer ends midnight, March 6, 2006... code: ORDSC1039.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-01-2006, 03:45 PM

I love this website www.thecatconnection.com and I've bought a lot of my cats things here. Treats such as Wildside Salmon and Live a Littles freeze dried meat treats. They also have an excellent selection of toys, some of which I have bought for my cats. They have a great selection of pet foods too but I choose not to buy cat food on line. The shipping fees for cat food are so expensive.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page