Ur cats favourite toy - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-10-2006, 04:55 PM Thread Starter

Ur cats favourite toy

Hi there,
im really interesting about what toy or toys ur cats like the best.
By now i have bought so many toys and they dont play with all of them, they have their own favourite ones.
Here are the most favourite ones with pic

1) Cat tunnel (the best toy ever when u have 2 or more cats! They chase each other through it or just play in it together for hours. My calie always makes a biiig jump when hugo jumps out the tunnel and surprises her lol)

2) Laser toy (i think my cats are addicted to it lol i just need to take the laser in my hand and they come running looking for the little point on the floor like mad lol) sorry, it was hard to make pic of that lol

3) Normal piece of paper made up into a little ball. (Keeps them busy for hours and hours, and they love when i throw the ball and they will bring it back!!)
this is how the ball looks like after hours playing with it lol

4) Mouse on a string (they love it, but it cost me alot of energy as they can play with it for hours too lol)

So what is ur cats favourite toy??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-10-2006, 05:06 PM

Merlijn likes a stick with feathers on.
And Loki slays with everyrthing. He likes things that roll. He throws them off the table (like pencils and batteries) and he plays with them.
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-10-2006, 06:32 PM

Tink, Jaz, and Trixie love the laser -- Minnie doesn't respond to it.

They ALL love fishing rod and feather toys, they can jump around for hours.

All of them, especially Trixie, LOVES rabbit feet. I bought about 50 of them in bulk. I was laying in bed last night watching tv, which is up on top of a tall dresser in our room. Trixie was playing on the ground by the foot of the bed -- the rabbit foot flew up IN FRONT OF THE TV and across the room. She goes nuts throwing that thing around.

Tinkerbell especially loves fuzz balls you can buy at craft stores. When we visited my family in Cleveland she kept pulling them out from under my mom's sewing machine and playing with them. She carries them around and tears them up until they're so thin they fall apart.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-11-2006, 07:46 PM

Kassity's #1 fav toy is the big catnip balls. I used to have 4 of them but Chicken-Donkey(my sister's shaven dog, not her real name)chewed 3 of them up and I'm left with one. Kassity looks sad and I'm sad that happened. So before Xmas I can't find the identical balls so I got a smaller kind and doesn't play with them much. Evil puppy.
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-12-2006, 12:19 PM

Tiger's favorite toy by far is the cat dancer she looooves it!!!
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-12-2006, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigercat3710
Tiger's favorite toy by far is the cat dancer she looooves it!!!
What is that?
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-12-2006, 12:54 PM

its a long thin wire with pieces of cardboard on the end i have no clue y she likes it but she does
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-12-2006, 07:25 PM

out of everything doogie has... his favorite is my hairties. You'd think they were coated in tuna the way he seeks them out.
This morning I left my jewelry box open (where I keep them hidden and shut away so he can't get them) and there was litterally a trail of hairties from one end of the room to the other. I don't know anymore if they're his favorite toy or just his favorite obsession.

But the other "toy" that's a big hit for both of them is the floor to ceiling tree--they will chase each other up and down that thing all day and leap from the top down--I like to think they're playing king/queen of the pole.

Doogie also loves the circle scratcher w/a ball going around in a track (forget what they're called). It honestly never gets old for him--It's a surprise every time that ball comes right back around and smacks him in the butt. When he's bored he'll wander over to it and give the ball a push and--whoohoo, a new game all over again!
For Sheba on the other hand, it lost its novelty the first time she used it--she's much too civilized to be tricked by it.
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-12-2006, 10:24 PM

Lily doesnt play much but when she does- her favorite toy is the rug LOL. She loves to pounce on the side of it then kick and bite it as if it was Smokey or something hehe. She also likes to play with hair elastics and string.

Smokey will play with anything really! She loves to chase around balls and her favorite is one that is sort of crinkly and slides over the floor really easily... its funny to see her chase it, she goes so fast and always bangs into walls (clumsy kitty!). She also likes to play with pieces of string... anything that i can drag around. Also the feather thing-y
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-13-2006, 03:38 AM
ZAR
Cool Cat

Cortia loves the, fluffy tail thing on the end of a stick, you know the one you swish around and they try and grab it? And also it makes a **** of a mess on your carpet and the head usually falls of. So seriously a real pice of junk. But hey! Cortia likes it!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page