accident prone kitten... only 4 lives left - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-10-2006, 05:41 PM Thread Starter

accident prone kitten... only 4 lives left

I have a kitten, well he is 10 months now, and his name is Curious George. He now only has 4 lives left let me tell you his story!!

It all started when he was 5 months. We live in an apartment and he tried to run out the sliding door when I was trying to close it... and it closed on his head. Luckly he was fine, but is now scared of the door. Life 1

Life 2: I lite a candle in the bathroom high on a shelf. George's food was right under that shelf. The candle completely burned out, cheap candle, and the wax started dripping onto his head while he was eating. It didn't burn him but we had to cut some of the hair off the top of his head. Luckly he loves food and still eats all the time!

#3: He loves to fly. Meaning he jumps off the highest point he can reach and tries to see where he can land and if he can land on his brother. Well he jumped and hurt his leg, couldn't walk and we took him to the vet. Oh yeah little toot was fine when the vet looked at him

Life 4: My fiance went into his closet for something and didn't watch but George followed him in and he closed the door. We left and ran errands for about 4 hours and when we got home we couldn't find George... we opened the door and George ran to the litter... now he is scared of the closet and the dark.

Life 5: We made a pizza on Superbowl Sunday and I preheated the oven to 400. I pulled the drawer under the oven out to get the pizza tray. George climbed in. I didn't see him somehow and closed the drawer. I had this weird hunch that something was wrong so I got his Greenies and shook them. Normally he would be at my feet in a nanosecond but he didn't come. We searched the WHOLE apartment and even outside... even in the freezer... you never know!! Well I pulled the drawer open and there was warm little George wanting out. Luckly he is only missing a few wiskers.

Then today, it's a really nice day outside so I let the cats play on the deck while I am planting some flowers. Well Timpleton decides to lay down on the cooler where I have a pitcher of water that I am using. George has found a nice sunny spot under a chair next to the cooler where he is safe from the door that smashes his head... can you see where this is going? Timpleton leans on the pitcher and the water goes all over George... he is now scared to go outside.

My cat is accident prone!! hahaha little Curious George only have 4 more lives... i will keep you posted on what they are!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-10-2006, 05:55 PM

Pretty soon the poor little guy is going to be to scared to move. LOL
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-10-2006, 07:57 PM
Banned

Very suitable name for him, your cat is very lucky!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-10-2006, 08:08 PM

awww!! sounds like our little Fry. good thing they have 9 lives!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page