Cat Forum banner

Need help please

962 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Kittys Mom 
#1 ·
Hi everyone its been a while since i have been on and have plenty of post to catch up on :lol:

Just needing some advice i have two female ctas both speyed and have been from around 6 months they arrived within 2 weeks of one another and are both now just turned 3.

They are indoor cats and up until last night always the best of buddies have never had any fights other than play fighting , lastnight there was a huge eruption where the growling and sheer nasty side was displayed even to the extent that one of them widdled up the hall way and up the wall of my daughters room.

We had to keep in seperate dog crates over night ibn dofferent rooms it was that bad :cry: this morning is no better with one keeping its ground in the food / litter area in which she went toilet both ends on my husbands shirt when the litter is right next to her the other is only slighty moving around the house but with the greatest of caution but not able to go near the litter box ..

Will this be resolved on its own? do i let them sort it ? but as i breed and show pugs i cannot allow for dirty toileting habbits and nasty fighting i also have 2 children ..

Any advice will be greatly appreciated as i am a first time cat owner and up till now have enjoyed the experience.

See less See more
#2 ·
Is it at all possible that they saw a cat outside and it's redirected aggression? There was nothing else going on? Christmas tree put up? You'll get better ideas (and questions) than this.

#4 ·
It's could be that one scared the other unexpectedly and then they both freaked out. You may have to re-introduce them to each other. :cry:

A pain, I know. But it might be the only choice to get them back to loving each other and behaving properly.

Read the how to introduce sticky thread at the top of this forum.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.