something funny... - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-04-2009, 02:43 AM Thread Starter

something funny...

nadia does this thing where she comes up to me and lays down by my arm and hoists her back leg over my arm so that my hand is on her tummy. she loves it for some reason, for my hand to be on her tummy, she goes right to sleep just happy as can be.. is this unusual?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-04-2009, 03:11 AM
Premier Cat

Re: something funny...

*giggle* *snort!* Yes. ...but it is probably normal for her and nothing to worry about. It is sort of sweet how she likes to have your hand on her belly. That is an ultimate sign of trust, for them to make their most vulnerable spot available to you. You must have a great bond with her.
h

post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-04-2009, 02:20 PM Thread Starter

yes she is so sweet! and its funny too that she doesnt want me to rub her belly, she just wants my hand there... she has always been very showing of her love, when she was a kitten she would curl up in my arm and fall asleep... but as she got bigger it became difficult for her to stay there. lol sometimes she still tries to curl up in my arm but she is so big that it is uncomfortable for us both
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-04-2009, 02:26 PM
Premier Cat

Malibu sleeps with me every night. I read a bit while laying on my side before I go to sleep and she curls up against my belly and thighs while I read and my arm rests on her body to hold my book. When I am ready to fall asleep, I put the book down and shift position and this makes her get up. She waits until I have snuggled onto my side with my head on the pillow and the pillow snugged against the front of my body to between my knees to keep my bad hip aligned straight. She then comes part way up the pillow towards my belly and expects me to use my arm to hug around her and tuck my hand under her rump to keep her snuggled close. I also pull the blanket over her, leaving her head out. If I roll over, she will move to the pillow at the top of the bed and sleep partly on it, and partly on TOP of my HEAD. Crazy cat.
That is how we sleep.

post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-04-2009, 02:31 PM Thread Starter

lol that is so cute, nadia does sleep in the bed with me, i started her on the from the beginning so that hazel wouldnt get any bright ideas during the night while i was asleep i put pillows beside mine and laid her on them and she would go right to sleep and be there when i woke up in the morning... i have a pic of that somewhere ..i found a pic of her in my arm i wanted to share... it was when she was teeny
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-04-2009, 02:34 PM
Premier Cat

OMG! That has to be one of the most precious kitten sleeping pictures I've seen. So cute and sweet!
h

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-04-2009, 02:37 PM
Premier Cat

Oh...how sweet that she sleeps with you like that!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Molly Brown December 2006- January 9, 2013
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page