does your cat do this too? - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-20-2009, 09:01 AM Thread Starter
Cat

does your cat do this too?

My new cat jadedea does some strange things at night. One she snores. Its kind of cute. I asked my vet about it and she told me what things to look out for if she has asthma. The other is meowing at night. I know shes asleep. My other cat azores sleeps in the room with us and ill see her open one eye and then go back to sleep as if she was saying "geez not only do you snore but you murmur in your sleep?!?!?! And why did they adopt you?!?!? Ugh!!" lol if she was walking around meowing, azores would of gotten up and investigated to see why shes doing it.

So yeah, she meows in her sleep, its cute too, but man does she howl sometimes. Does any of your cats do that??? Is she having good or bad dreams?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-23-2009, 12:36 PM

Re: does your cat do this too?

My cat snores for sure. She is prego though, She never used to before. The meowing thing is weird though. That is new for me and I have had a lot of cats. Just have fun with it I guess and unless she seems in distress let her enjoy her dreams.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-23-2009, 07:28 PM

Hehe, that's cute about your other cat opening one eye when Jadedea makes noises in her sleep. I've only had one cat, so I don't know at all if that's normal. Milly doesn't snore or meow in her sleep!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-02-2009, 02:29 AM

My cat makes plenty of noises in her sleep. Sometimes meows, sometimes little moans/groans kind of sounds. Sometimes she even looks like she's chewing in her sleep. I do wonder what she's dreaming about.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-02-2009, 10:00 AM
Cat

Send a message via Yahoo to sungeun11

Quote:
Originally Posted by poisonedsodapop
My cat makes plenty of noises in her sleep. Sometimes meows, sometimes little moans/groans kind of sounds. Sometimes she even looks like she's chewing in her sleep. I do wonder what she's dreaming about.
My cat moans/groans while stretching, sleeping, or when petted half asleep.

Princeton our "SLKF" Special Lil Kitty Friend
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page