Cat only gets on with me... - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-27-2009, 07:10 PM Thread Starter

Cat only gets on with me...

Hey everyone,

I need to understand why my cat is different to everyone elses. It's like a guard cat, it won't let anyone/anything gets on its way. It will hiss, scratch relentlessly if SHE doesn't know someone. Perhaps because it's scared...

It will only let me hold her. It has been staying indoors for that last 9 years, she's 9 now and now moved to a house where she is starting to go outside more.

Problems with other cats:

Some how, this cat has really major issues with other cats. Ever since this cat came to our new home, we have been getting other cats on our roof, garden, sheds etc. A time, she would make a rather scary growling noise when she's near another cat, another time she visously attacked another cat... she's just crazy when anyone or anything gets near her. The other cats return and camp outside. Now, I don't understand cats. What are they trying to do with her?!

She doesn't mind going outside when it's warm during the day. I can just see her in a body low position looking into another cat, wanting to kill it! Or.. she maybe keeping an eye to make sure they don't attack her.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page