How to use spirit essences - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-01-2009, 03:33 PM Thread Starter
Cat

How to use spirit essences

I just bought a set for bullying and stress and i read how one should be used for the water bowl and the other for spraying or different applications and not to swap it out, but how often do you use it?

what combos have you done to have the best effect?

should i apply however the recommended drops into the water every day or is that a weekly thing?

ive posted many posts on here before about my feuding cats so some of you know my situation. what do you think a good combo of essences would be to bring some harmony in my household?

thanks for your input!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-01-2009, 06:22 PM
Premier Cat

Re: How to use spirit essences

I bought the Spirit Essences pack that you are talking about. I started out putting the Peacemaker solution in every water bowl in the house to make sure that everyone was getting it. But, since I change the water at least once a day, if not more, I was rapidly using up the bottle! So, I switched to spraying it in the area where my feuding cats would be meeting (the new cat was in the office by herself).

I did notice that when I used the Bully Remedy that the cats would be mellow for a few hours. My problem was with 7 cats getting the Bully Remedy I just couldn't keep up with giving it 4 times a day, as well as the other kind to the Office Kiity. It also seemed wrong to give it to kitties who were not a problem, so I switched to just giving it to the Bully and the Office Kitty.

It didn't make any change in my house- Diva Girl kept trying to attack Office Girl and I wound up having to rehome OG because the house was just in constant turmoil.

I will admit that I didn't follow the instructions to the letter. I hope that they work for you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Molly Brown December 2006- January 9, 2013
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-06-2009, 10:17 AM Thread Starter
Cat

Well one thing I noticed after giving them the bully rememdy is that jadedea, goes after azores. I wanna say she just wants to hug, snuggle and get to know her, but its hard to tell of her intentions. Azores of course, being absolutely pissed off by her presence immediately hisses and attacks her. Hmm so after giving them the stuff for two days heres what I got:

I put peacemaker in the water, bully remedy on their bodies and in the food.
Jadedea wants to interact, azores does not and more fighting occurs. Its almost like that stuff attracts jade to azores.

They follow each other around more and more fights happen.

Jade seems willing to interact.

Azores is the same and even more pissed off

I have a bottle of stress reliever, maybe I should give that to azores? Or maybe I should give her confidence booster. She needs to feel ok around jadedea and not freak out and I cant figure out any other way of calming her down (minus the vets giving her something to calm her down) so she can interact and get to know jadedea.

So is this normal for 3 months, or should I rehome jadedea? Id rather not do that. Ive grown fond of her. Can I just get another cat, a kitten and maybe that will balance things out? Jadedea would follow the kitten around and interact with it while azores would get her space, and enjoy being by herself?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-06-2009, 11:13 PM Thread Starter
Cat

i figured out why some of the cat fights are happening. jade likes to stand in one place for a long time, and those places are usually in the middle of the hall way, in the doorway, and frequented places azores goes to. when azores tries to go somewhere and jade is in her path she hisses. jade doesnt move and thats when azores uses the claws and swipes at her. but then jade follows her around.

is jade retarded or something?im seriously thinking about renaming her doofus because alot of the fights wouldnt happen if she simplyed moved. i swear she has the memory of the goldfish or shes just really passive aggressive.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page