Nothing amazes me anymore, LOL! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-10-2011, 11:09 AM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

Nothing amazes me anymore, LOL!

I wake up to this 'chink chink' noise. Miu has found a new toy...she's been digging the sink basket strainer out of the main floor bathroom sink and playing floor hockey with it. Sigh.

Sink Basket Strainer, 1" # PP820-37 by Plumb Pak Corporation
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-10-2011, 11:14 AM
Cool Cat

ha! I have a round plastic stopper thingee that my cats love to play with too - free things make the best toys it seems.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-10-2011, 11:16 AM
Cat Addict

hahaha...My Lacey has claimed our new bath mat as her favorite potty for poo only, of course *eye roll*
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-10-2011, 12:41 PM
Premier Cat

The things they get into! So far, my girls have avoided the sink strainers.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-10-2011, 04:07 PM
Premier Cat

I would be embarassed to show you what we found under our stove when we replaced it a few months ago. There were many pens, pencils, bread-ties, fuzzy-mouse-toys, jingle-balls, clothespins and *untold* numbers of milk-rings.
Now I know why poor Pretty crouched down and looked so forlornly under the stove so many mornings...

Cats; buy 'em a toy and they'd rather play with the 'garbage' of the gift; paper/plastic sack and/or the packaging.

post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-10-2011, 05:12 PM
Premier Cat

LOL. Back in the day when I lived in Jersey and had lots of money I had a cleaning lady. She'd come out once a week and after her second visit or so I noticed a new little basket near Anthony's bed and it was full of Anthony's (Ex's cat) toys. BUT, I hardly remembered any of them. When I asked the cleaning lady she told me that she found them in various places around the house. Under beds, under the washing machine, under the refrigerator, under the stove, and under the couch so she picked up a little basket and cleaned the dust off them so he could play with them again.

I think it became a game between the two of them. By Friday mornings Anthony would empty the basket and by Friday nights before she left it was full again.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-10-2011, 05:53 PM
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Presto View Post
What're we doing with these cats?! They're bored to tears! I say so with comradery with you, and a feeling that I have failed my cats somehow. They are so bright, and become so bored. Then they pick up things to play with, and I take half of them away because I think what they've chosen is dangerous for them (twist ties, looped pull-tabs off milk bottles, you get the picture). Yes, definitely a guffaw for the sink strainer. That's a beaut.

i am with you! +100
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page