Satin Peed In Laundry Room - - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-20-2011, 10:26 AM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

Satin Peed In Laundry Room -

Since back from her surgery Satin has been super good at peeing in the litter box.

Until yesterday - I found a big puddle of pee in the laundry room right by my laundry basket. I couldn't decide if it was a one time thing or not - some of the clothes in the basket smelled funky like pee, but maybe it just leaked in when she did the puddle?

Yesterday I took her back to get stitches removed, she hated being in the carrier, she hated the vet - bit her - took three girls to hold her down to have them out. SO that was stressful for her.

And then when we got home, I steam cleaned the living room floor, both cats hate the loud noise and spent their time in my bedroom - in order for them to get to the litter box they would have had to come through the room I was cleaning the carpet in. Maybe someone was just too scared to go by me?

She had been doing so good. (as far as I could tell anyway) *sobs*
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-20-2011, 07:54 PM
Premier Cat

I hope it was just her not wanting to go through the living room. I take it she didn't have to go through the living room to get to the laundry room. She's also been under a lot of stress lately, with the vet visits and the spay, plus the steam cleaning -- and I think you recently painted too. Have you tried Feliway to help with stress?
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-20-2011, 08:09 PM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

Yep I've got two feliway difusers in the house - we didn't paint - you must be thinking of someone else
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page