Cute behavior - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-29-2011, 12:58 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Cute behavior

Juliette is my first cat and I am quite surprised at how much affection this little ball of fur has for me or at least I'd like to think of it that way. She wakes me up in the morning by jumping into our bed, licking my nose and my lips, rubbing her cheeks against whatever part of my body is sticking out from under the blanket and purring constantly. and she won't leave until she gets a good portion of belly rubs. Do your cats do the same? The only thing I complain about is that she does it quite early in the morning, way before I need to get up
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-29-2011, 01:42 PM
Tom Cat

Yup, your kitty loves you. Also, she's got motivation to get you out of bed before you want to get out of bed. My kitty does wake me on occassion, but she's not content with just snuggling like yours, she's much more persistent and makes me reach for her, and talks loudly, and generally makes sure there's no way I'm going back to sleep.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-29-2011, 01:57 PM
Cat

My Shadow does the same, except he won't stop until he's fed, it's definitely not for cuddle time!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-29-2011, 02:02 PM
Premier Cat

I've learned to enjoy the very early morning wakeups. MowMow starts purring and rubbing about 45 minutes to an hour before the alarm so....4:45 - 5:00 AM. I cuddle and hug and kiss him and he drools and purrs. Now that I have SHepherd Book he has started climbing up on the OTHER side of me so I can reach behind me and pet him at the same time as I'm kissing and snuzzling with MOwMOw.

It's the *best* way to wake up and the nicest part of the day.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-29-2011, 02:19 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

I agree, it is a great way to start the day
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-29-2011, 02:30 PM
Cat

my kitties sometimes are still asleep when the alarm clock goes off... and if I dont turn it off fast enough i get angry meows
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-29-2011, 02:31 PM
Premier Cat

On weekend mornings Murphy comes in meowing loudly at about 5:00 a.m. I do get up and feed him at that point, but you know what, I don't think the meowing is about food. I think he just wants attention.

Holly and Murphy
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-29-2011, 02:42 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

It's definitely not about food for Juliette. When I get up and feed her, she doesn't touch her wet food. She's a picky eater tho. I think she just demands attention
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-29-2011, 11:37 PM
Jr. Cat

i have been tortured to feed them at various times from 0100 to 0500. if I over sleep or stay to long in bed (after they are fed of course) fancy has bitten into my ponytail or hair and pulled!! to get me out of bed! one time her frequent attempts weren;t doing it. the little one was on the body pillow above my head and she went so far as to touch my face kind of like a shove, to see if i was alive or whatever. it was pretty funny and did the trick.
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-30-2011, 12:11 AM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

and after all this people still think they own their cats seems to me it's the other way around
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page