post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-30-2011, 07:51 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

No privacy? Haha!

Anyone else's cats like to hang out while you take a bath? lol

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-30-2011, 11:42 PM
Banned

Mia waits right next to the shower on the rug waiting for me to finish everytime. I cant shut her out or she will howl and she is the quietest cat I have ever had.
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-01-2011, 03:54 AM
Cool Cat

I don't bath daily (I do however shower daily lol) but the last time I bathed, Samson sat there on the floor watching me the whole time. I put my whole head under the water for bit and he totally freaked out and started meowing so loudly! I don't remember the last time I showered without one of the cats in there watching. Most toilet trips involve a kitty following us in as well.

Bec

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-01-2011, 07:52 AM
Cat

Mine knows when bath time is and he sits on the mat waiting. He likes to drink the warm water.
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-01-2011, 10:26 AM
Cat

Definitelly! My cat watches me too. She sits or lies down on the floor next to the bathtub or jumps on the washmachine, makes herself comfortable and waits until I am finished.
I tried to let her outside the bathroom door. but she jumps on the handle (invites herself) and comes in. Off course, I could lock the door, but she would be jumping on the door handle like crazy until I am finished.
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-01-2011, 01:56 PM
Cat

Oh yes! Neko and Gato pace back and forth on the edge of the bathtub, occasionally trying to drink from it and occassionally falling IN. They'll sit there the whole bath if they don't fall in, when they do fall in they take off out of the bathroom, flicking their feet behind em. It's really cute actually lol.
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-01-2011, 01:58 PM
Cat

Neko and Gato will also paw at the shower curtain when I'm showering, Gato usually slips down off the edge and oddly enough he doesn't mind being in the tub when I'm showering so long as the water stays on the other side of the curtain!
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-01-2011, 03:02 PM
Cat

My kitties used to sit right on the tub and dip their paws in the water like yours in the picture. But when I bathed them two months or so ago for the first time in adult hood (dandruff), they just sit on the rug or the toilet. Poor kitties.
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-01-2011, 04:00 PM
Cat Addict

I've never let them in my bathroom because I always shut the door. Miu has also been taught not to go inside the bathroom when the door is open. The other bathrooms have nothing that interests her so she doesn't go in anyways. The only thing would be if someone turned on the tap, then she might jump into the sink. But if u tell her to leave , she does.

Cap'n Jack is no problem at all. He doesn't go in anyways.
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-01-2011, 04:05 PM
Tom Cat

cute aster will sit on the counter while we shower. but she's waiting for us to squeegee the water off the doors when we are done. she loves trying to chase it on the other side.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page