Cat Forum banner

Is there a cat who won't hop in a dresser drawer?

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Penny135 
#1 ·
They seem to like dresser drawers just as much as boxes. Oh cats and their catly behaviour!

#3 ·
Haven't seen Squeek jump into a dresser drawer (yet), she was sniffing my sock drawer yesterday. She wants to see and smell whats in anything we open. She can't resist an open closet though and will climb on anything she can reach. One morning the ironing board came crashing down from the linen closet that I had failed to close all the way, and there was Squeek, looking at it all innocent like...Lickorish was probably involved too, but she ran under the bed.

#4 ·
I accidently shut my cat Ceasar (RIP) in my dresser drawer once. We looked for him everywhere. Thought he was hiding when he didnt come to eat. Later that night we heard a loud thumping sound but couldnt locate it. When we finally came to my room we realized it was coming from the dresser. opened it and there was Ceasar looking at us like "its about time". :fust:fust

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.