Is there a cat who won't hop in a dresser drawer? - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-14-2011, 08:46 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Is there a cat who won't hop in a dresser drawer?

They seem to like dresser drawers just as much as boxes. Oh cats and their catly behaviour!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-14-2011, 08:53 PM
Cat

Kyra prefers piles of clothes to just about anything else, but she is not above a little dresser hopping when the mood strikes her. Tucker is still too little to play that game, though
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-14-2011, 08:58 PM
Tom Cat

Haven't seen Squeek jump into a dresser drawer (yet), she was sniffing my sock drawer yesterday. She wants to see and smell whats in anything we open. She can't resist an open closet though and will climb on anything she can reach. One morning the ironing board came crashing down from the linen closet that I had failed to close all the way, and there was Squeek, looking at it all innocent like...Lickorish was probably involved too, but she ran under the bed.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-14-2011, 09:04 PM
Banned

I accidently shut my cat Ceasar (RIP) in my dresser drawer once. We looked for him everywhere. Thought he was hiding when he didnt come to eat. Later that night we heard a loud thumping sound but couldnt locate it. When we finally came to my room we realized it was coming from the dresser. opened it and there was Ceasar looking at us like "its about time".
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page