My cat is very small for being about 5 months. I've had her for about 3. She eats a lot. I have a few questions with behavior/ect. I numbered them 1 to 10
1) she's much smaller than her brother, who looks the exact opposite (she's a striped DLH, he's a white DSH) is that normal, will she get bigger.
2) she's really skittish, and doesn't like to be held or pet. Only rarely she will come over to me purring. And ill pet her for not all of 3 mins. Before she runs away again. Can I make her a little more social? I've got a lot of love and attention for her, but she just doesn't want it :c
3) I have a small dog, that's about her size. They play fight a lot, and my dog seems to almost always start it. Should I be reprimanding them? Should I just let them go?
4) I have a rabbit, and my cat likes to lay on top if her cage. Should I be concerned that she will try to hurt it?
5) she's got pretty long hair, does she need to be trim? How to CSS get hair balls, and how do I avoid them /reduce them?
6) when I cut her nails, she seems to be in pain and squirms. I have to cut her nails or we are goingt get her declawed. I'm not cutting on the quip. And I'm using a pet nail clipper.
7) I've tried several typed of dry kitten food, and she doesn't like to eat it unless its mixed with wet. Is there a way to get her to eat more dry?
she likes to play with a wand toy, and LOVES catnip. Are there any kind of other pet toys you'd recommend?
9) am I being detrimental to my cat and the dogs relationship with I let the dog come over and try to get the wand too? (My dog likes catnip too and sometimes my cat gets a little defensive)
10) is there anything else you'd tell a new cat owner that's important?