Catnip - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-07-2013, 11:26 AM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

Catnip

Only one of my cats seems to react to catnip. i plan to plant some in the spring but what is a good catnip to buy - oil? How do you get a good dried? How do you keep the dried fresh?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-07-2013, 12:18 PM
Premier Cat

I swear by the YEOWW brand. My boys always react to catnip but that stuff is like catnip on steroids. They go *BONKERS* for anything YEOWW brand.

My mom kept swearing her cat never reacted to catnip, when I was there for Christmas I bought her a YEOWW brand toy from the local store and sure enough, she went NUTS. From what I understand she now has almost all of the different shaped toys plus a tub of the real stuff from that company.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 08:06 PM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

Mow Mow. I bought the YEOWW banana and cigar. The cat that didn't react to catnip went bonkers for the banana. In fact they were trying to get into the box it came in before I even opened it. Thank you for the recommendation.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-12-2013, 08:40 PM
Premier Cat

cat owner, my cat who only likes to eat catnip actually rolls around and bunny kicks the Yeoww banana.

I haven't tried the other shapes - have you tried the cigar?

Mowmow, were all of the shapes successful? And where did you find a tub of the catnip? The only place I've found that sells the Yeoww loose catnip is onlynaturalpet, but all I saw was small bags.

When that box arrived, my two were sniffing around it like crazy!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-12-2013, 08:47 PM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

I bought both the cigar and the banana because I was concerned that both cats would want catnip at the same time. I do think the banana is the favorite but they have both been used. I hide them around so part of the fun is getting to them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page