Funny - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-22-2013, 06:55 PM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

Smile Funny

I don't know why, but I think cats can be very hilarious sometimes. One time, I had been talking to my black cat like a baby, and after a while, he gave me that hilarious look where their head cocks to the side as if he was saying "What are you talking about Nathan?", and I love it when they purr like they've gone nuts!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-22-2013, 09:56 PM
Premier Cat

Oh, cats can definitely be hilarious. I do wonder what that sudden cocking of the head to the side means. It's awfully cute and does look like "eh?". Watching Celia chase her tail also comes to mind as a moment of cat-as-entertainment.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-22-2013, 11:30 PM
Cat Addict

what i think is even more hilarious is that you can say anything but if you say it in a little baby voice, they love it. i like to hold my cats and say, "oh i hate you, i hate you so much. i think i'll cut you up into little pieces and eat you," and they just purrrrrrrrrrr.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-23-2013, 02:11 AM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

I love it when you meet a cat you've never met before, and they can tell if you like them or not. I've had many cats do that to me. A random cat will sometimes come up to me, and purr really loud in my ear, meow at me, and headbutt me! Cats can have really hilarious personalities, can't they?
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-23-2013, 04:08 AM
Senior Cat

Funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderflower View Post
what i think is even more hilarious is that you can say anything but if you say it in a little baby voice, they love it. i like to hold my cats and say, "oh i hate you, i hate you so much. i think i'll cut you up into little pieces and eat you," and they just purrrrrrrrrrr.
Sounds like someone's been watching a little too much Dexter!

It cracks me up when they scare themselves or each other and they all attempt to scatter except my house is all hardwood and they can't ever get traction so they're just spinning their wheels. Lol.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-23-2013, 10:23 AM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

Hearing all that pitter patter on hardwood floors, and some other glossy surfaces makes me laugh too! Sounds like elephants running through the house to me!
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-23-2013, 10:42 AM
Tom Cat

I get a kick out of Midnight, the wild cat, when he gives me a meow as he passes me by while I am out feeding the deer after just feeding him at 0500 and he is headed out into the woods. It's like he is saying "see you later, make sure the food is there when I get back".
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-24-2013, 05:02 AM
Senior Cat

Funny

Aww Midnight sounds like a charmer. Hopefully he continues making it home safely!

My little mentally challenged kitty always thuds his two hind feet down on the floor before he jumps up on something so it always sounds like a gymnast bouncing off a springboard. He's a little short bus special tho so there's all kinds of weird things that he does. All the cats dote on him tho.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-24-2013, 08:30 PM
Cat Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumof7kitties View Post
Sounds like someone's been watching a little too much Dexter!
i'd love to blame it on that, unfortunately, i've had the same sick sense of humor since i was in high school.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page