Cat Forum banner

I think I have been accepted as daddy!

798 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  maggie23 
#1 ·
I've had Max my 20 week old kitten a week now and he has been pretty accepting of me from the start but last night he took our relationship to the next level, instead of just sitting next to me or between my legs on the sofa like he usually does he decided that the cushion that I always have on me (OK I cuddle it!) while watching TV looked far more inviting so he got on that for some loving. I was touched by it cos he hadn't done that before but after about 30 mins he decided that he would rather be on his back in the crock of my arm and promptly fell asleep with me rubbing his belly, it was so sweet and after only a week I nearly cried, wish I had got my house mate to take a pic! Oh and he seems to have no off limits area for touching, belly legs, hind quarters, paws etc, all are fine with him! Oh and bed time last night he settled down after 5 mins instead of having a mad hour, and instead of sleeping at my feet as he usually does, he curled up in my arm again, I am (for now!!) a very happy kitty keeper! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.