Litter Attract - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-04-2013, 03:00 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Litter Attract

Hi to all,
Posting this again as it seems I just lost the post somewhere. ? I don't know if any of you tried Litter Attract but I would not recommend it. It is pricey and did not work for me. I have a cat who was stressed after rupturing his ligament two weeks ago and was going outside the box, right where he was laying...very sad...I had pads for him to lay on. After two weeks, he is able to move about a bit more. I used the Litter Attract in two of the boxes, but he only goes in the box I did not treat. My other cat will not use the treated boxes either. Also, I would recommend Perfect Solution for treating urine accidents, works great, even better than the Miracle product.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-04-2013, 10:46 PM
Premier Cat

Hm, good to know. I've got a constipated cat who occasionally prefers my bed to the litter box. But I think she usually starts out in the litter box and when she can't poo, jumps out and goes elsewhere. She also peed on my bed twice a couple of weeks ago (no medical issues).

Why do you find Perfect Solution better than Nature's Miracle? And where could I buy it? I've used Nature's Miracle and it's worked great - except when she peed on a down comforter. The first time, she peed on a Primaloft comforter and the Nature's Miracle got every last bit of odor and stain out. I put the down comforter on the bed while the other was drying, and she peed again. I just don't think it would have been possible to get the smell out of all those feathers, especially because they shift around. Maybe if I'd soaked virtually the entire comforter, but I didn't have time to deal with that.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-06-2013, 07:34 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

I used Natures Miracle for a long time and it seemed to get the odor out, but we had a cat who would continually go in the same area even after it was treated so I thought I would try something else. I went to the local pet store and they were playing a video on Perfect Solution. It has worked for me and the cat! It's different in that you boil 8 oz water in the microwave, add two TBSP of the pwd (2 for cats, 1tbsp for dogs), let it soak in and sit a while and then blot it up. no odor.
We have a 17 year old cat who does not always finish his poop in the litterbox, jumps out before he's done and leaves a trail. We haven't had the bed experience, thank goodness, but the 17 yr old sometimes falls asleep on my lap and sleep so heavy that when I would move to get up, he would dribble or more. Hope yours does not make it a habit of going on the bed.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page