Nature's Miracle vs Sentry Calming Spray?? - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-27-2013, 04:31 PM Thread Starter
Cat

Nature's Miracle vs Sentry Calming Spray??

Well Lucky has to go to the vet Friday for a steriod shot for eosinphilic granuloma. Here is my delimma, Lucky has only seen the vet twice in his 4 years and it is an ordeal, the last time my husband took him after they gave him the shot they had to leave the room as he had attacked them and everyone was bleeding, had to let him cool off before my husband could take him home (he went to the truck and got his kevalar gloves and suit of armor so he could pick him up!) Since I work my husband gets the pleasent job of taking him again so I promised him I would buy some calming spray and clip and file his nails before he takes him and then no one will need a blood transfusion!! haha So I went to PetSmart and bought Natures Miracle No stress calming spray ($6.49), did I make a good decision??? The other choice was Sentry calming spray ($19.99). Does anyone know if this works, should we just spray this inside of the car before we take him??? Back in Feb. we were in Cancun airport and there was a lady with her cat in a carrier going to Texas and she said that she just sprays the carrier with Feliway and his is fine until they get home, said he travels with them all the time.

Thanks!

Debbie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-27-2013, 07:56 PM
Premier Cat

Im suspicious of anything Sentry. IHMO. If you need a calming product try Feliway or composure liquid by Vertri Science.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page