Thoughts or Ideas - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-23-2013, 02:49 PM Thread Starter
Cat

Thoughts or Ideas

We bought a bank owned house that needed a lot of work but for the price we couldn't pass it up. It has 2 living rooms one really large one and one that isn't all that big. Well the one that isn't that big we are installing stairs to get into the upstairs as it used to be an apartment with no entrance to the inside well after the stairs are in there isn't much we can do with it. So I told the hubby that it will be a room for the cats as the house we live in now they really don't have their own place. I was wanting some Ideas and thoughts of what I could do pictures would be awesome too. The room is 12x12 and has 2 good sized windows also....So load me down with ideas

Momma to Hailey, Walker, Aria, Artie and Bruiser

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-23-2013, 03:01 PM
Tom Cat

Shelves - lots of ledges, high places, shelves for them!! A couple nice cat trees but definitely use all the space, not just the floor. Give them lots of high perches and walkways, they will LOVE it!

I don't have pics, but his website has pictures of cat rooms with kitty shelving: Cat Shelves | Jackson Galaxy

Post pics when you are done! Good luck, that is a great idea.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-23-2013, 03:08 PM Thread Starter
Cat

Thank you I found this on pinterest I am going to have my hubby make 2 of them for the windows

Momma to Hailey, Walker, Aria, Artie and Bruiser

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page