Chin Bangs - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-01-2013, 04:44 PM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

Talking Chin Bangs

Ever had a cat that was so friendly & affectionate that if they wanted your attention SO badly that they would jump on your lap, put their head near your chin, and nudge your chin really hard so it goes up, and your cat would lick your chin like crazy? I used to have a cat like that. HILARIOUS if you ask me. My black cat Nubey was like this a LOT! If he wanted attention, and wanted it BADLY, he'd jump on my lap, and bang my chin in order to lick it! Made me laugh really hard sometimes.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-01-2013, 04:58 PM
Premier Cat

MowMow is like that. He's not a chin banger though, he's a face masher. He slams the top of his head into my lips and rrruuuuubbbbbbs it back and forth. Then he rubs his face against my nose and lips while he purrs like a diesel engine and drools like a puppy.

If we're cuddling in bed with is back to me he does the same thing, lifts his head and pushes it against my face for kisses.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-01-2013, 06:22 PM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

cats can be silly creatures, can't they? I've also been mashed in the face by cats, and it's the FUNNIEST thing! One thing that Nubey LOVED to do was mash his face right on mine, and massage me like crazy.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-01-2013, 06:42 PM
Premier Cat

I also love that when I get home from work, MowMow is sitting and waiting on the hall tree (right inside the door). Every night I lean down and he reaches up so I can kiss him right on his pink little nose.

He's th first cat I'd ever had and I never realized that some LIKE their faces kissed. Book does NOT care for it. The closest I get is the top of his head and even there, he tries to duck when I do it.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-01-2013, 07:21 PM
Senior Cat

Aha it's crazy how much Jacob wants you to be in his face. If my face is anywhere's near his he's instantly touching foreheads and rubbing his face across mine purring the entire time. Not to mention his "snuggles" trick I naively taught him. Now whenever I have food he thinks it's appropriate to give me a face smash since I taught him to do it for treats… And it's always to precious not to give him any food :/
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-01-2013, 07:50 PM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

LOL! I tend to spend quite a lot of time at the local Humane Society in Urbana, IL, and there are cats there who adore me to pieces. I like going to visit the cats because some of them absolutely adore me, and it also allows me to get away from the stress in life. I usually limit myself to around 2 hours per visit, because that amount of time allows me to visit most of the cats. The Humane Society that's near me has 2 communal rooms, and I like going in these rooms because I get to interact with the cats more. That's the one thing I love about the communal rooms.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-01-2013, 09:14 PM
Premier Cat

That's commendable. I'd never be able to do that. I'd leave in tears because I couldn't 'save' all the kitties and bring them home... OR I'd wind up getting kicked out of my apartment for having 200 cats.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-01-2013, 11:10 PM
Cool Cat

The only thing Munch mashes against my face is his butt. I get rude wake up calls... lol

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-02-2013, 07:44 AM
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeafDogs&Cat View Post
The only thing Munch mashes against my face is his butt. I get rude wake up calls... lol

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Haha! Hey, whatever works, right?!

Gizmo is the same with me, loves rubbing her nose in my face, there has been good many times where I thought I would lose an eye!

I always know when there is a nose butt coming because she will be looking at me purring and meowing at the same time and she will make little pigeon sounds!

When Whisper is cuddled like he wants to be cuddled (like an infant - belly up) he will burrow his nose and face right under your chin! He gives his affection out to anybody that holds him right while Gizmo is strictly "mommy's cat".

Loves it! Don't understand how some people don't like animals, they make the world a better place!
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-02-2013, 08:45 AM
Senior Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MowMow View Post
MowMow is like that. He's not a chin banger though, he's a face masher. He slams the top of his head into my lips and rrruuuuubbbbbbs it back and forth. Then he rubs his face against my nose and lips while he purrs like a diesel engine and drools like a puppy.

If we're cuddling in bed with is back to me he does the same thing, lifts his head and pushes it against my face for kisses.
Haha.. I know that drooling. Just last night I had hachi sitting on my chest while I was laying down making him "sit". I teased him a little making him sit multiple times and when I finally gave him the treat he opened his mouth to grab it and a waterfall of drool poured down on my face.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page