Life with Casey. - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-10-2014, 01:05 AM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

Life with Casey.

I had sausage pizza for supper. Well I picked a few pieces off and as I'm watching tv I see this little black paw on my plate,curl her paw and slowly bring it to her. I say "Casey" she looks at me,looks at the sausage then she grabs it,goes into ninja mode,jumps off the couch and runs into her carrier and eats the sausage. I was to busy laughing to stop her. She is a horrible beggar and this is the first time she actually stole something from my plate! I told my mom and I guess she did the same thing to her,ha!

When she came out if her carrier she was very happy with herself and she tried to be cute and roll around on the floor. Then slowly made her way to the top of the couch and intently watched me eat. She is worse then my dogs!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-10-2014, 01:32 AM
Senior Cat

I had Mystery do something similar the other day! I was eating a chicken patty sandwhich and normally i give him a bite of my food. He dont really like meat much tho so i didnt bother this time. It never occured to me that he likes the bread with mayo. I was busy reading something on my phone i had been looking up and didnt notice him noticing my food. The plate was on my lap, i happen to put my phone down and go to grab the sandwhich at the same time he had been grabbing the corner of a piece of bread. Then he yanked off a piece of the bread and walked to his spot to eat it. Giving me a look as if to say 'its your fault for taking so long'. He normally is very patient since he knows ill usually give him a bite of something. I was so shocked i couldnt even say anything xD i just laughed.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-12-2014, 08:21 PM
Premier Cat

It's so funny when they do little heists. Treat Impossible!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-12-2014, 08:56 PM
Cat Addict

LOL, I think they like being caught! Monkey (he was an outdoor kitty and had to fend for himself) will practically kill himself trying to get to ANYTHING I have. He always looks at me like "OMG I'm starving and haven't eaten in DAYS - I think I may be dying soon" even if it's right after he ate. I had a piece of peanut butter toast the other day, and he snatched it off my plate and ended up getting peanut butter all over him after taking off with it. He didn't seem to mind, but it was a mess to cleanup!
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-12-2014, 09:48 PM
Cat Addict

I can't leave anything out even to go to the bathroom. My mama provided well for her kittens and she loves bread but will steal many things. She opens cabinets so I have to be careful of that too. I am amazed at her sense of smell and hearing.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-12-2014, 10:02 PM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

Haha our silly kitties!! Casey is horrible when it comes to stealing food. Tonight I got home from church and caught her in the trash!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page