my review: frolicat hands free lazer pointer - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-13-2014, 07:20 PM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

my review: frolicat hands free lazer pointer

Ok so I needed to get the cats something for christmas and I wanted something they would use by themselves. I was buying my christmas present (ninja blender) and I saw this lazer pointer. It was 19.99 and I got 20% off.

Gizmo loves when I use a flashlight so I knew at least she would like it. Marshall will watch but not chase.

Ok so the lazer is a hit. Even marshall made a slight move to play...gizmo was panting from chasing the light. I propped it on a desk and watched the magic...but then I got concerned. You are NOT TO POINT lazer directly in their eyes or yours....I noticed a couple of times it got CLOSE when I put it on automatic. I would NOT recommend using the auto feature, but instead holding yourself and making patterns of light. When on auto you can't control the lazer and if the cat walks up to it and the light moves up..it could go in their eyes.

It was still fun just using it in my hand . So just be VERY careful
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-13-2014, 07:35 PM
Premier Cat

Sooo, if you are holding it yourself and making patterns of light, what is the difference between that and any other laser pointer? Personally I like the business pointers that take double AA batteries. They last forever and are larger and easier to hold. More like holding a real pen than a short stubby pet laser toy.

Cat owners' prayer: "Lord help me be the person my cat thinks I am"
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-13-2014, 07:50 PM
Super Moderator

My girls are too smart, they know it's me, or rather my hand. Sometimes they'll jump on my hand....

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-14-2014, 06:56 AM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

Well I thought the auto feature would be great. I could just put it down and leave it on...that's what drew me to it..but after watching it realized it could go in their eye it was a disappointment and could have just bought the pen one...much cheaper such a neat idea....hands free...but I'm not gonna chance it. We played with it last night and even got marshall chasing it . Maybe if I put it on the floor? (I had it on a low table)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page