Annoying in the Morning - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 02-01-2019, 02:38 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Question Annoying in the Morning

So my cat Percy has a bad habit of waking up at about 4:30am(it does vary a bit) every morning. I dont mind waking up early to feed him but he doesnt want food. He mostly wants attention. He'll lick my face and purr so incredibly loud. I know the only real way to combat this is to ignore him but when he doesn't get the attention he starts chewing on the dresser, night stand, and any number of things. Anyone know how to stop him from chewing on things? Is there a spray I can use that tastes bad to them? We tried a spray bottle of water at him but it didnt help and we didnt like using it anyways. We've tried locking him out of the room but he cries and paws at the door (I cant stand to listen to him cry).

Rachel
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page